Gavin was raised in Christchurch and lived here until he left to join the Police in 1971. After 24 years service, as a constable, a Detective Sergeant and finally as a Senior Sergeant, he took early retirement and later pursued a career in Real Estate where he was based in the North Island mainly in the Levin/Horowhenua area where he specialised in residential and lifestyle properties.
Gavin has now returned home to Christchurch with his wife Janette of 36 years and has returned to the real estate industry after a 6 year break. His two sons, both tradesmen have also moved to Christchurch with their wives and children.
Best described as a straight forward and honest salesperson, Gavin has the ability to work with and negotiate with people from all walks of life. He is a trained negotiator and mediator.
Dedicated to real estate, Gavin improved his knowledge and undertook University studies at Massey where he completed a Graduate Diploma in Business Studies with the real estate endorsement and also holds the AREINZ qualification.
Dedicated to his clients, Gavin is very clear in his role to achieve the highest price for each seller in every transaction. Give him a call – he promises a no-nonsense, down to earth real estate experience.
Proud supporter of Ronald McDonald House South Island
• “Gavin explained the process fully for the sale of our house. He kept us in touch with developments every step of the way.”
Owen & Heather
• “Gavin has gone the extra mile for us he’s been very easy to deal answered all our stupid questions because of Gavin we will be using Ray white in the future give that man a payrise”
Luke & Ange
• “Quite simply a very genuine guy who met all other expectations throughout the entire process.”
Paul & Elizabeth
• “Gavin was such a hardworking RE agent and went beyond the call of the required to achieve such a great result.”
Stanley & Fay
• “We had the pleasure of dealing with Gavin as both the buyer and seller and on both occasions he was honest and to the point. Gavin was always willing to go out of his way to meet potential buyers at the property to ensure no-one fell through the gaps and always seemed to follow up enthusiastically.”
Regan & Leah