Listed in Business Requirements & Services, Leisure & Recreation - Tourism, Travel & Sightseeing, Professional Hosts, MCs & Event Managers & Creators, Rest Homes, Retirement Villages & Age Care Needs, Transport, Couriers, Logistic Services & Public Transport
- Oxford, New Zealand
- Are you looking for a caring professional to accompany your elderly parent/s, friend, client, or disabled loved one within Christchurch or surrounding areas? Are you trying to organise domestic travel elsewhere within New Zealand? If so contact 021 1888988 to discuss your daily excursion idea or itinerary for further domestic travel.
- Traveling within New Zealand either by road, rail, sea or flight for the elderly, those with illnesses or disability, can be daunting for those individuals, along with their friends or loved ones who are trying to organise it. The rise in elderly and disability population wishing to travel within New Zealand is rising dramatically. Some disabled passengers are not allowed to travel without a companion or carer. Staff will eliminate any concerns or stress you may have in transport or preparing the itinerary.
- Mission is to provide professional staff to facilitate, co-ordinate travel and accompany your elderly or disabled loved ones, friends or clients in and around Christchurch, New Zealand and/or accompany them on any domestic travel within New Zealand.
- Staff are experienced in customer service, travel and tourism. These skills allow staff to make travel connections for you, and will accompany their client from start to finish and return. All aspects of his or her personal needs and care, travel and accommodation if necessary, will be met in a supportive manner.
- Staff appreciate your loved ones may need special handling, special dietary or medical requirements. As staff are qualified carers you will observe professionalism, empathy and compassion of the highest quality. Regular updates can be provided to you if required.
- Based in Christchurch, New Zealand, but extends outside Christchurch. The service allows your elderly loved one, friend, client and those with disabilities to attend family get-togethers, special events, weddings, funerals, appointments, shopping and reunions. Many of these events, due to time restraints and personal circumstances, may be difficult to co-ordinate for you.
- Staff are looking forward to hearing form you soon to discuss your requirements and travel costs. Whether just for the day or domestic travel, staff will organise and facilitate an enjoyable and memorable travel experience for your loved one, friend or client.
Mealofa not only operates within New Zealand, however loves the opportunity to get a chance to travel worldwide with his clients if requested.
I first met Mealofa Faimalo when he came to work as a caregiver at Karadean Court in Oxford, which has been my home for the last nine years. He impressed me with his caring concern for others and willingness to “go the extra mile”. For this reason, I was happy to support the concept when he came up with the idea for Travel Made Easy, to assist elderly and disabled people wishing to visit friends and relatives or just travel to broaden their horizons. Since then, we have been to Auckland, Wellington and Nelson. Mealofa has attended to all the details, such as making reservations, hiring rental cars, arranging transport to and from the airport, handling luggage and caring for me. Without his help, these trips would have been impossible. He has also fitted in effortlessly with our hosts and been good company. Mealofa has been happy to indulge my passion for history, enabling me to see a wide range of museums in each centre we have visited. I would be happy to recommend Mealofa Faimalo and Travel Made Easy to anyone needing assistance to see more of the world and spend time with friends and family.
Bevan Dunlop Q.S.M.